In an effort to provide our Publishers with a unified platform, we are deprecating the Publisher Management System (PMS) located at https://app.intergi.com. Current Publishers who use PMS for banner advertising, pre-content and reveal advertising will be moved over to the Playwire Platform where they can now manage their advertising needs in one easy-to-use interface.
You’ll Receive an Email:
If you are a current PMS Publisher, you will receive (2) emails from Playwire to inform you about the migration.
Sign-In to Playwire:
After receiving an email from Playwire, you will be asked to either sign-in or sign-up for the new Playwire Platform.
Request Ad Units:
- Once you have a Playwire account, log into the Playwire Platform here
- Click “Advertising” from the left navigation
- Click either Pre-Content -or- Reveal from the expanded menu depending on the advertising unit you are interested in
- You will see the following message confirming that you requested the ads – “Your application for Pre-Content -or- Reveal Ads is under review. This may take 2-3 business days to complete. Once your account has been evaluated, you will receive a follow-up email letting you know whether your application was approved or denied.”
- The Playwire team will be in contact with you within 3 business days letting you know if you are approved or declined for ad units
- If you are approved, you can follow the steps for setting up the Pre-Content Ad Wrapper or the Reveal Ad Unit.